Friday, March 10, 2017

Product Review of Photoshop

Welcome to the 21st century where we are capable of capturing a person with a camera and changing them on a computer screen. We have evolved way further than coloring over prints and using only paint and five hours to make a picture of someone. Nowadays, it takes half of a second to take an image of anything or anyone and it is the simplest process to remove it from a device to a piece of paper.

What I'm talking about is the act of altering a photographic image digitally using an image-editing software. Many advertisers use Adobe Photoshop to slim, shape and smooth their models to look more appealing to the naked eye and to all the consumers of that advertised product.

In my opinion, Photoshop is a magical program that can benefit many photographs in enhancements and beautiful colors if used correctly. I have used it many times and enjoyed every second of experimenting with the effects and new tricks around the corner. It's not just your simple android or apple photo design application, it's a proffesional tool that is used to create a masterpiece in one moment.






3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that photo shop is an amazing creation. I am in the beginning stages of learning how to use it myself, as I am taking Photo and Design at school. I think that now photographers have so much more creative freedom with photo shop. And also it can help them to really bring out the beauty in an already taken photo. I one hundred percent agree with you that it is a magical program! I look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with you Camille. I have been using Photoshop for about two years, yet i'm still finding new ways and tools to create different photos, posters, and artwork. It's amazing to think about how much technology has advanced. Do you have a favorite tool or special effect that you use a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree very much with your statement ¨Photoshop is a magical program that can benefit many photographs in enhancements and beautiful colors if used correctly,¨ and I think some amazing photos have been made with Photoshop. I appreciated how you said ¨if used correctly,¨ which I am assuming is used for art purposes. I am not saying that photo shopping models isn't art, because those people do have an undeniable talent of making this perfect image for us to never meet. I think Photoshop is a tool that more people should be aware of and learn how to work. Not only for projects and color heightening, but also so people can see how easy it is for people to make those models looks unattainable.

    ReplyDelete